Gadis Reformasi
To be honest, I don`t think I would recognize Valentine Day as Day of Love. As a Muslim girl,I do have respect to non-Muslim who celebrate Valentine Day and who gave me a strawberry chocolate for Valentine Day.Really appreciated- to my beloved friend,Diana =)

Islam don`t recognize Valentine Day as a celebration of love.Why? Because in Islam, love is doesn`t recognize by time or place or subject or mission. Love in Islam is universal.Celebrate your day with love.Everday dan everywhere.

As our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon to him) said;

Actually for each group their respective celebration, and this (IdilFitri and Idiladha) was our celebration (the Story of Al-Bukhari, 952; Muslim, 1892)
Im proud to be a Muslim. As long as I have been in UK, I never celebrate any others religion celebration as one of "my culture`s life".Even, Christmas.As a Muslim girl, it is forbidden to "copy"(celebrate it) any non-Muslim celebration .

In Islam, we have to respect others religion.It is not nice if people provoc any religion.

As our prophet said;
if you hurt any non-muslim,it just same,you hurting me.

show your love,when your lover is sick.show your care, when your lover is seek for it.Everthing must be from heart.

"Love relatives a Islam like you loved yourself." (the Bukhari Story)

Im just got this information by today,when I went to Jummat pray at Swansea University Mosque.

The True Love is ALLAH.Im still life in here even I made a loads of sins and mistakes.Im always forgetting HIM.But ALLAH never forget me = (

Bytheway; I love my love.I love all my sweetheart. =]

0 Responses