Gadis Reformasi
InsyAllah, this week and next week,my friend and I will start to do cake sale, henna tatto and Swansea Talent show. The aim of this Charity Week is to collect money for the orphan around the world.

Last week,I was quite busy organized the Swansea Talent Show.It was a last minute idea.All the poster has been stuck around the school wall. I would love to thanks to all people who helped me to organized this Charity Week.

Hopefully, this Charity Week can open up our eyes, open the door of our heart, to see the outside there, how many orphans need us. Also, I hope, this Charity Week, can make us get close to him.InsyAllah. Allahuma Amin.


Anyway, during last Ramadhan, I was collecting money to help the poor countries.It was under the Islamic Relief. It was my 3rd time collecting money in public. For the first ten minutes, I was a little bit shy but then, it went off. I smiled and asked people nicely.I `ve been rejected by people but I won`t give up at all. I like that job. I really enjoyed do the volunteering job. Alhamdullilah.

The Qur'an states: 'And be steadfast in your prayer and pay charity; whatever good you send forth for your future, you shall find it with Allah, for Allah is well aware of what you do' (2:110). Charity is central to a Muslim's life.
0 Responses