Gadis Reformasi
1- Yesterday, I just finished my MAST art workshop in Swansea Museum. It was great. I missed the first day because I forgot it. In this art workshop, the theme was based on "Crime & Punishment".

2- I made a box of heart. I always inspired by heart shape, red, pink and white colors. It does work on me so much. Red made me feel brave and confident.Pink made me so girlish and feminine.White made me pure.

3- In this artwork, I used clay,box, and all recycle stuff. I was not prepared and planned to make this.To be honest, I'm not a good planner.Haha. Whatever I planned, it won`t work but whatever I do not plan, it always work! Weirdo!

4- Oh ok.Let me explain why do I chose to made this box. Everyone got one heart.The different is how you can handle up your heart, to bright or black future.Whatever we do it must based on heart. If we against our heart, we gonna have a difficulty in future. It does happen to me. It`s a reality..


6- And 3 days ago, it has been 1 year, my late beloved grandpa died. He always inside my heart. Even his last smile on the day of his death. His pure face and his pure heart made people came crowded on his funeral day. It was thousand of people! And I never ever forget how crowded it was. Subhanallah.

7- Many things happen in this short time. I just wanna move on to a better life. I just wanna move on my heart to be strong. I loves volunteering work.I help people as much as I can. Currently, I'm a volunteer on Alwahy.com and also I am waiting for my application on AWEMA (All Wales Ethnic Minority Association) to do volunteering across young people in Swansea.Insyallah, next week I will take part for Muslim Aid voluneering week!

8. May Allah put all of us in strong string of faith and strong sweetie pie heart :))

9- Oh yeah,currently I got my art exhibition in Swansea Museum. It calls "There is no shing star in prison
0 Responses