Gadis Reformasi
I'm one of the crews of Cider with Rosie drama.I was selling jeweleries for 2 nights.All the money will go to charity in South Africa.Well,it is really good to do a charity for needs.

Yesterday in the Great Hall of Bishop Gore they was a talk for need.Yeps.Christmas is coming soon.There`s people need you.Let`s make people smile.It`s not because of Christmas,but it is our responsibility of human being.Whoever you`re and how much money in your account,it would be glad and sweet if you donate and give a smile of happiness to needs.

It was fun and I learnt a lot of thing about performing art.Yes.I'm taking Performing Art subject.Mrs Ben and Mrs Richard is my Performing Art`s teacher.
Im glad after we finished the drama.It was unbelievable and...(more than word)

On this Friday,school off! My 1st term was great and full of fun.I met a new friends from London,Japan,and Mexico.Nice to know people from different nationality!
0 Responses