Gadis Reformasi
hey hey you!was sup guys! it`s been ages I didn't update this blog.The first story I'm gonna tell you is about my late beloved grandpa.He`s gone 2 months ago.12 August 2008 the date we supposed back to UK,but we exchanged our ticket to get long with him.I just looked after him only a month.Alhamdullilah, I still got chance to meet him before he went to another world.I do remember when he smiled and laughed.He was so happy when our family came back to his house after 2 years.I knew his old heart There were thousands of people came to his house on that day.It`s full of people.I could heard people cried.My grandpa is known as a religious man.He`s nice man.I miss him.
I miss to sing a song for him.To make he laugh and smile.Embah that`s what we I called him.It`s Java language.
May ALLAH put him at among best group people.InsyALLAH.

can yu see this?
it were thousands of people!
1 Response
  1. may i know ur grandpa's name pls
    and the picture with tuan guru hadi,the 1 beside tuan guru is ur grandpa isit?