Gadis Reformasi
Bismillahirahmanirrahim.

In the name of Allah ^-^

Selamat datang. Welcome. Sawadikkap. Croese i to my blog.

This is my first writing blog 99% in English. I got another blog which is writen in my mouthtounge-Malay language.

This blog is write story about people & myself.

Currently, I live in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom.

I` ve been 1 years and half in United Kingdom. So unbelieavable! :O

Im the one of lucky girl who is chosen by Allah to came to this Kingdom! :)

Alhamdullilah :D

Questions?

why I lived in here?

My dad want to continue his study on Religious phD study in University of Wales,Lampeter.

Lampeter?

It`s far from Swansea. We lived here because there`s no cheap house for us. So, better we lived in Swansea. More shops, more fun! :P

School?

I used to Bishop Gore Comprehensive school. The first time, I came here, I can`t speak English very well. Im scared.Im shy.Im nervous. Im just get really bored! And.. I hate to go to school. I was cry. I wanna go back to my old school-Malaysia. Oh DAMN! How`s terrible!

But now, I loved my school so much! I love to meet my friends. I love to see my teachers.I love to see my school-nurse. I love to see my school. It just really deep inside my heart.
2 years and half, I learned to know people, culture and religion.
It`s so cool ^-^

Religion?

Islam is the best way of my life. Islam made me safe. Islam made me peaceful. MasyAllah :D
Even, Im Muslim since I was baby, but I learned more about Islam when I came here. Too many things I learned about Islam.
mmmm, some people could be negative about terrorist. But, don`t judge the religion because of the wrongdoes. You will be fine with Islam :)

More about me?

I will write later! :)
Promisooo
Salam
Peace be upon to you
0 Responses